Free Curbside PickupAvailable at select McBain locations.
» Learn More
In StockItem is currently available to ship.
Ultra slim and compact, the new EF-M 22mm f/2 STM is the EOS M Digital Camera’s moderate wide-angle lens that’s small and light enough to carry everywhere. Its bright f/2.0 lens aperture works well with the EOS M Digital Camera’s large sensor to provide exceptional low-light performance, as well as create beautiful background blur in portraits. An aspheric lens element delivers high resolution and high contrast. For moviemakers, the EF-M 22mm f/2 STM utilizes a built-in stepping motor to provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with the Canon EOS M Digital Camera. A circular aperture (7 blades) delivers soft-focus backgrounds and a short minimum focusing distance of only 5.9 inches (0.15 meters) allows you to get closer to your subjects.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 22mm, 1:2
- Lens Construction: 7 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 63°30'
- Focus Adjustment: Inner Focusing System
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.49 ft. / 0.15m
- Filter Size: 43mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 2.4 x 0.9 inch, 3.7 oz. / 60.9 x 23.7mm, 105g